August 30, 2017
My dear Merla,
Here are the list of students appealing for help for this school year 2017 to 2018;
1. Sammy Escasa is on his fourth year hopefully graduating this school year.
2. Christa Mae de Juan will also be graduating BS in Education
can you double the allowance of these two graduating students?
3 Christy de Juan is third year in Education
4 ,Ranie Calanao and Roxanne Calanao, the two grandchildren of Sr. Jocelyn Pecto. Ranie is graduating in his senior high and Roxanne will enter senior high next school year. For these two you give them extra for their fare and food in going to school.
5. Leo Echalar is third year in Polytechnic College in Miagao, Iloilo. Son of our caregiver in the Motherhouse
6. Jennelie Bautista is third year BS Management at the University of Iloilo, daughter of our maintenance carpenter
7. Jeanna Rose Garalda, grade 9, no support from Father because of another woman.
8. Rochelle Tormis, is third year Bs Management at the University of Iloilo, daughter of our cook in the Motherhouse
9. Rezel Carabuena, one of the orphans staying at st. Dominic Girls’ home,but transferred to Holy Rosary Academy as they don’t have quarters at the orphanage. She is third year student at the University of San Agustin, Iloilo City.
With $100 dollars for ten students it is $1,000 plus $200 for Ranie andRoxanne plus $200 for two graduating students, it is $1,400 per Semester and a total of $2,800 for two semesters. Is this okey with you?
Thank you so much for your continuous support. God bless us all.
Sr. Michaela, O.P.